Do I have a problem?
Answering these questions might help…
- Is there unhappiness at home life due to your drinking?
- Do you neglect your family or your relationships because of drink?
- Do you drink to give yourself confidence in your relationships?
- Are people remarking on the amount you are drinking?
- Do you drink to escape worries or difficulties?
- Have you missed time at work because of your drinking?
- Is your efficiency at work affected by your drinking?
- Do you sometimes feel remorseful after drinking?
- Are your finances in difficulty because of your drinking?
- Do you ever have to go for a ‘cure’ ?
- Does your drinking affect your ability to have a good night’s sleep?
- Do you avoid conversations concerning the affect of drinking on your health?
- Do you suffer from memory loss as a result of your drinking?
- Has your doctor ever treated you for the effects of your drinking?
If you answered ‘yes’ to 5 of these questions or your answers concern you, please contact us in confidence at 065 684 0944 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide and support you in making positive changes to your life. For further details visit www.alcoholicsanonymous.ie and www.al-anon-ireland.org